Olympia International, Inc. warrants each of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a variable number of years (depending on the product) from the original purchase date. If found defective, the product will be replaced with the same or similar product if applicable, or replacement parts will be provided at the discretion of Olympia International, Inc. Shipping and handling fees may apply.
* the length of time extended on the limited warranty can be found on the hangtag of the product purchased
This warranty is only applicable when the product is used under normal conditions for which the product is designed, and does not cover accidental damage, normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care, or negligence. In the event of damage caused by a public carrier (i.e. airline, freight carriers, etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to file a claim with the carrier concerned at the time of damage. Original proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
Please note that Olympia International, Inc. does not offer monetary refunds or compensations for defective items.
For warranty service, you can contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or by regular mail at the address below:
Olympia International, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 19600 S. Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502
Warranty Claim Procedure
Please follow the steps below for timely service on your defect product:
Warranty Claim Form
- Download the "Warranty Claim Form" located at the bottom of the page
- Print and/or fill out all information on the form
- Fax or e-mail the completed form to 310-233-2959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide 2-3 images per defective product using a smartphone or camera
- a. Make sure at least one image is of the entire product and another image is of the defective area
- Please e-mail or scan images to email@example.com
*If there is a malfunction which cannot be described by a picture, please provide a short video demonstration.
- Original receipts are required for all warranty claims without exception (additionally, all products received as gifts must have a receipt with a date of purchase)
- Please e-mail or scan copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Access to Internet or E-mail/Other Miscellaneous Issues
- If you do not have access to an e-mail account, please mail the above images and documents for claim processing.
Mail all items to:
Olympia International, Inc.
Attn: Return/ Customer Service
19600 S. Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502
- With the return, please make sure to include the completed "Warranty Claim Form", copy of receipt of purchase, warranty card, and return shipping payment in form of a check or money order (USD only)**
- Any product shipped back to Luggage America will be at the consumer's expense without exceptions
- Please include a check or money order made out to "Olympia International, Inc." for shipping and handling for any parts or replacements sent – price varies depending on size (see below)
- -Parts (handles, wheels, etc.) $9.50*
- -Duffel, tote, backpack, or small accessory $15.00*
- -Luggage $20.00*
*If purchased outside of the US 48 continental states, replacement prices may vary. Currently, Olympia International can ship to the US and Canada. International shipments are done on a case by case basis.
**Any missing or incomplete information may cause a delay in processing your warranty claim. Please make sure all sections of the "Warranty Claim Form" are filled out. You are responsible for all information entered onto the form. Any discrepancies may result in a re-processing fee or a void on the warranty claim for the product.